Gluten Free Triple Chocolate Cookies
|1 1/4 cups softened butter|
|2 cups granulated sugar|
|2 large eggs|
|2 cups gluten free all purpose flour (I use Bob’s Red Mill or a mega bag from Costco)|
|2 teaspoons vanilla extract|
|3/4 cups unsweetened cocoa powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking powder|
|1/2 teaspoon baking soda|
|1/4 teaspoon salt|
|1/3 cups mini chocolate chips|
|3/4 cups dark chocolate chips/morsels|
|1-2 cups white chocolate chips|
Preheat oven to 350 degrees Fahrenheit
- Using a stand mixer or a hand mixer, cream butter and sugar together on low-medium speed. Once combined, add eggs one at a time and mix in between each egg, then add and mix in vanilla.
- In a second bowl, lightly whisk together flour, cocoa powder, baking soda, baking powder, and salt.
- Gradually add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and mix until well combined.
- Mix in chocolate chips (add as many as you damn well please, I won’t judge)
- Chill in fridge for 30 minutes
- Drop 9-12 small balls on a parchment paper-lined baking sheet
- (Optional) add 3-4 white chocolate chips to the top of each dough ball
- Bake for 9-11 minutes
- Let cool most of the way before removing from baking sheet
All I'm gonna say about these is that they're the best gluten free cookies I've ever had.